Ingredients:Puff Pastry Sheets: One sheet makes 3 rolls
Trim Pork Schnitzel - one piece for each roll
Low Fat Shaved Ham - one piece for each roll
Grated Cheese - I used half a cup for 3 rolls
Milk for brushing on pastry - about a tablespoon
Recipe:1. Pre Heat oven to 220 degrees celsius.
2. Cut sheet of pastry into 3 equal pieces
3. Lay ingredients as follows. Pastry, schnitzel, ham, cheese.
4. Roll into a spiral and join ends with a little bit of milk or egg.
5. Brush pastry with milk to help with browning.
6. Place in middle of pre heated oven for 30 mins.
Pork Schnitzel Roll Up served with a lettuce salad and couscous- Delicious!